Board index Guestbook Professional Pilots Kareem Jackson‘s preference would have

Kareem Jackson‘s preference would have

Members can post their experiences here.

been to stay in Houston. It’s the place he’s called home for nine years Dre’Mont Jones Denver Broncos Jersey , since the Texans made him a first-round choice in 2010, and the place he’ll continue to make his offseason home.But the Texans didn’t make an offer, Jackson said, so he is headed to Denver.“They didn’t even approach me with an offer or any type of deal,” Jackson said, via Mark Berman of KRIV. “Obviously, they didn’t want me back or whatever the case may be. I’m not really sure. My agent was never approached by anybody from the Texans organization, so I wasn’t offered a deal of any sort. I kind of feel a little disrespected to be honest about it. At the end of the day Brendan Langley Jersey , no hard feelings. I had a great nine years here. This will always be home for me. I definitely appreciate all the memories and all the opportunities. I appreciate the fans and everything I was able to build here. I’ll always have love for Houston.”Jackson agreed to a three-year deal worth $33 million with the Broncos. He gets $23 million guaranteed.He made $48.9 million in his career in Houston, according to overthecap.com.“I’m not emotional,” Jackson said. “I know how the business goes. All good things sometimes come to an end. At the end of the day, it’s another opportunity for me. They’ve got a great group of guys there. I’m eager to get there and do whatever I can to help them win.” After trading for Joe Flacco, Broncos General Manager John Elway said the 34-year-old Flacco has many years of good football ahead of him. Flacco agrees with that.At his introductory press conference in Denver, Flacco thanked Elway for having confidence in him and joked that he’s still a lot younger than Tom Brady.“It feels good because I definitely feel that way, so it feels good to hear somebody say that,” Flacco said of Elway’s comments. “I mean Bradley Chubb Jersey , shoot, with Tom Brady now, quarterbacks are playing until they’re about 60 years old. Listen, I’m as healthy as I’ve ever been, I’m as physical as I’ve ever been. Obviously at any time something crazy can happen, but barring anything crazy happening I’m as healthy as I can be and as physical and ready to go as ever. So I’m excited about what lies ahead for me and my future and I’m not putting a number on how much time I’ve got left to play. I want to play as long as I can and hopefully they’re dragging me out of this building a long time from now.”Whether Flacco can play until he’s Brady’s age remains to be seen, but the Broncos think they have their man at quarterback. At least for this year.

Return to Professional Pilots